What Is Practical Kinesiology
If you could have more energy & vitality, be happier & more confident, imagine what that would look like. Practical Kinesiology assesses the structure of your body for any abnormalities, as well as any muscular changes associated with that. This includes cranial sutures, spine, hips and joints. We also have a look at neurological points and your digestive system. Your body doesn’t break down for ‘no reason’… there is always a ‘reason’
Practical Kinesiology finds the root cause and fixes it, rather than simply chasing the symptom. The adjustments are ‘hands-on treatments’ utilizing correction techniques to restore and reset your body to maintain optimal health. NEW - Now clients can also have the option of tracking their bodies Internal Age/Aortic Stiffness through the i-Heart system.
Stop chasing symptoms...Fix the root cause!
- Assess your body's posture and alignment
- Reduce your pain and suffering
- Identify organ imbalances and perform corrections
- Help you re-align your body (hips, spine, joints, and more)
- Improve overall movement and range of motion
- Work with companies to achieve corporate wellness
- Be a guest speaker at your next event, conference or in your workplace
– Carol Lynn Thomas (Certified Yoga Instructor / Health and Wellness Consultant)
Initial Consultation w/Treatment - $90 (approximately 1.25hrs)
Treatment Rates (30-50 minute session):
Adults (18-64) - $65 Youth (13-17) - $60 Children (under 13) - $55 Seniors (65+) - $55
Introductory Package - Initial Consultation w/Treatment plus 2 Follow Up Treatments - $180
Speaking Engagements: Please call for rates
Refer a friend! After they book & pay for their two initial treatments, you will receive $20 off your next treatment! – One referral discount allotted per "new client"